Our epifluorescence microscope with UV laser and scanner unit is optimized for time-resolved and 3D microscopy of cells and microorganisms, photoconversion and photobleaching experiments.
The instrument is equipped with the following features:
- Inverted and fully motorized microscope platform Leica DMi8
- DIC and phase contrast optics
- sCMOS highspeed camera
- LED illumination from 395 to 640 nm
- Temperature and CO2 controller
- Leica Infinity Scanner with 405 nm laser for FRAP, photoconversion etc.
- Workstation with deconvolution
Prof. Dr. Benedikt Westermann
Room: 7.0.02.01 (NW 1)
Dr. Till Klecker
Room: 7.0.02.12 (NW 1)