Key Lab Light Microscopy
An epifluorescence microscope with UV laser and scanner unit is available to the life sciences groups of the University of Bayreuth. This microscope is optimized for time-resolved and 3D microscopy of cells and microorganisms, photoconversion and photobleaching experiments.
The instrument is equipped with the following features:
- Inverted and fully motorized microscope platform Leica DMi8
- DIC and phase contrast optics
- sCMOS highspeed camera
- LED illumination from 395 to 640 nm
- Temperature and CO2 controller
- Leica Infinity Scanner with 405 nm laser for FRAP, photoconversion etc.
- Workstation with deconvolution
Prof. Dr. Benedikt Westermann
Room: 7.0.02.01 (NW 1)
Dr. Till Klecker
Room: 7.0.02.12 (NW 1)